Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 December 2010

New Facebook Page - Photography for the Arts!

Due to the arts funding cuts I have made a decision...! As do most, I take great pleasure shooting creative photo assignments and I realised that if there is to be a lack of money for performers, it also means that I will suffer in my own work!

SO I have opened up a new page on Facebook 'Photography for the Arts', which offers members of this page free short publicity images, free short live performance photography, an online web gallery and opportunity to purchase any images for a very fair price!
There is also a discounted Actors Headshot package - ideal for voiceover artists and those that just need a new photo, not a full on photo session!

I can imagine many people are asking "What's in it for you?"
Well! I not only get to continue working in fun shoots, networking with interesting people and producing images that I'm proud to show off. But also, the struggling artists of today are the Beatles/Cohen Brothers of tomorrow and when things pick up financially I will still be there to take more photos! Or I may also just have a fun half hour of photos which is also great! So win win I reckon!

If you'd like to join this page to make the most of these discounted rates, you may do so on this link: Photography for the Arts.